Exhibit and Sponsorship Opportunities Available!
The Advanced Material for Defense Summit provides opportunities including space, round table discussions, product demonstrations, and networking receptions.
Topics to be covered at the 2022 Summit:
- Ensuring a robust, secure, and resilient defense industrial base to meet Warfighters needs
- Facilitating advanced materials science and technology research to ensure soldier superiority
- Delivering leading-edge capabilities to the Soldier to enhance combat overmatch against current and future threats
- Leading the research & development of advanced, next-gen air & space capabilities
- Supplying affordable and sustainable material readiness to support DoD warfighting capabilities
- Preventing and controlling corrosion to maximize the sustainability of advanced materials across the DoD
- Solving the strategic and critical material needs for national defense
- Innovative research and development in advanced materials
At Our Summit You Have the Ability To:
Gain Education & Insight: Walk away with knowledge gained from our senior level speakers on some of the complex challenges facing our advanced materials community.
Build Partnerships: The agenda is designed to allow for ample networking opportunities and the ability to engage in constructive dialogue among all in attendance.
Influence: Help foster ideas! Share your own insight and knowledge during our interactive sessions. All attendees are encouraged to address our speaker faculty and each other with their questions, comments or ideas.
Operating Guidance for Government Attendees:
DSI’s Summit directly supports DoD & Federal Government priorities by providing a conduit for officials to efficiently reach audiences outside of their respective offices that directly impact their organization’s overall mission success, at no charge to the government, and in an efficient expenditure of time.
DSI’s Summit will provide a forum to address and improve internal and external initiatives, meet with and hear from partner organizations, disseminate vital capability requirements to industry, increase visibility within the larger community, and generally support their mission.
The Summit is open and complimentary to all DoD and Federal Government employees and is considered an educational and training forum.
Past Participating Organizations:
Naval Research Laboratory, U.S. Army Counterintelligence, Air Force CCPE, USAF Sustainment Center, Naval Surface Warfare Center, Office of the Director of National Intelligence, Haynes International, Institute for Defense Analyses, Naval Sea Systems Command, Hexagon MI, Hill AFB, Air Force CCPE, Hexcel, David Beckerman Air Transport Consultant, SCHOTT North America, Defense Logistics Agency, US Geological Survey/National Minerals Informations Center, The Mozolic Group, Mantis Composites, LIFT, Raytheon Missiles and Defense, Northrup Grumman, Huntington Ingalls Industries, SINTX Technologies, and more.